Sep 9, 2010

Orange County-Living the Dream



Where to even begin-every moment we are writing the story of our life and what a story Jona and I will be able to tell. In July 2009-7 months after getting married we went on our adventure to Memphis, Tennessee. This was a year of learning, sacrifice, strengthening and growth. It almost feels surreal to know how far we have come and now it is September 2010-we officially are now in Orange County, California! I have a new job, we have a new baby (Coco Chanel), live in a resort style apartment and Jona has completed one more year of school, started a photography portfolio, joined a new soccer team and still the amazing husband I married ALMOST 2 years ago.

California truly is home to some of the most talented, vibrant and interesting people I have ever met. In the short time we have been here I have felt more challenged, had thought provoking conversations and feel INSPIRED to greatness. I believe it is true that we are who our friends are-this is also true about your environment. I believe it will take time to detoxify from the last year of our lives-but the important piece is we are well on our way.

No comments: