Oct 31, 2010

A Heart Knows

For work I travel mostly between LA and Orange County, however I am sometimes required to be in San Francisco or Sacramento. On Thursday, I left for San Francisco for work purposes and to see my best friend Sarah Green. It was amazing to catch up on her engagment and to hear of her accomplishment's graduating from Law School, getting her first position and passing the Bar Exam. We had many reasons to celebrate and there were amazing memories. On Saturday evening I drove in my rental car to Sacramento where I will be until Tuesday afternoon. It has been slightly difficult being away from my hubby, yet have realized absense does make the heart grow fonder. I wanted to give a list of a few things I am grateful for tonight:
*My husband-I have never received a more greater gift in the world and I am eternally grateful for our marriage, friendship and love.

*My Mom-where I would be without the comfort of her voice is beyond any belief I can imagine. I love my family, each one...there is just something about a mother's words that can never be replaced.

* A job- despite the lonliness I feel tonight, I am grateful for having a job that offers benefits, provides an outlet for me to professional and skillfully grow and the ability to use my hard earned degrees to show others the power of education.

How blessed are we truly in this world-it just takes a moment to look into the beauty of the great pieces in our puzzle of life. Tonight I am thankful.

No comments: