Aug 19, 2008

God Gives Us More Than We Ever Dreamed Of




Let us first start by telling you about our Love Story. We met in an unconventional way, but in serendipidous circumstances. There is a quote from the movie Bella, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." Jonatan and I were at the point of life where we were not expecting to meet , but our relationship has been blessed and is a miracle in our lives. I truly believe God gives us more that we ever dream of and for Jonatan and I our fairytale has come true.

There I was dancing my heart out when this tall handsome Argentine approached me and said, "You are beautiful." He then proceeded to turn and walk away and being the assertive woman I am, I said, "You cannot say that and walk away." Jonatan said, "I will be back."

A few moments later I found myself focused entirely on dancing with Jonatan and it appeared as though we were the only two people in the entire club. When we exchanged numbers I text him and said, "I am the total package." Of course now, this is a humorous moment we both share. We met on October 20, 2007, two days later we went to dinner and ate Italian food, listened to country and techno music in his car and then I left Provo, Utah....called my friend, Tiffany and said, "I just went to dinner with the man I am going to marry."

To be continued....

2 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

FABULOUS STORY! Thanks for sharing!!!! Can't wait to hear more.

Flash Jorgensen said...

Oh and I have to tell you the hilarious comment I made to Neils when we were "just friends." I said, "I can make out with you and not get attached." Obviously NOT! Looking back on things is always humorous!